Monday, October 29, 2007

Purple People?!?

For any of you who know me, you know I'm an EXTREMELY competitive person, especially when it involves creativity. This competition was right up my alley! Our school had a pumpkin decorating contest. Our class decided (by that I mean I decided) that we'd make a Purple People Eater - you know, from the song? We used two pumpkins, lavender spray paint (the quickest and easiest way to paint a pumpkin), spray glitter, dowel rods (Martha Stewart has nothin' on me!), yard sale price stickers, google eyes, buttons and string and came up with the masterpiece below! It's so exciting when the plan is executed with the results you were after in the first place! Because of our extreme craftiness, our class has won a pizza party! Yes, food and gloating rights are two extreme motivators for me! Anyway, take a look at my.. I mean OUR creation below and tell me what you think!



1 comments:

Teale said...

Cute! I like the wings!