Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Honey!

Ok, so apparently I was "tagged" so I must complete the survey that follows. Hope you enjoy it!

1. Who is your man? Michael
2. How long have you been together? We've known each other for 8 years and been married for 6 of them.
3. How long did you date? A little over a year, if being engaged doesn't count as dating.
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Usually him, but I do have my moments!
6. Who said “I love you” first? Him, and TOTALLY by accident! :)
7. Who is taller? He is. Who's not taller than me?
8. Who sings better? I think we're both equally gifted, but I do wish he'd use his gift more than he does!
9. Who is smarter? I think it depends on the subject. Vocabulary/English stuff is my domain and math is CERTAINLY his! Everything else we're probably equal.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do, but I will admit that he does it more often. Man, did I luck up or what?
12. Who takes out the garbage? It's all him, but I do replace the garbage bags.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the foot of the bed- I do. We sleep that way b/c a streetlight was right outside of the window in our first apartment and he couldn't handle it!
14. Who pays the bills? He pays them all. He is really more of a planner and saves for different things. Me, I'm happy to have the money for what I want right then. God definitely knew what He was doing when he sent Michael to me! :)
15. Who is better with the computer? I think we both are equal.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does. So far, all I've had to do is pick up golf balls.
17. Who cooks dinner? Almost always me, unless it's something grilled. It's ok, I get to try new recipes and then tell him not to complain if he doesn't like it, 'cause he didn't have anything to do with it!
18. Who drives when you are together? We share that job. Usually, if he drives there, I'll drive back, or vice versa.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me.
21. Who is the 1st to admit when they are wrong? Usually him.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, since we live closer to them and go to church with them. We do make it a point to visit his family every Sunday, though.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me after he asked me if he could! :) How sweet!!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? He did of course!
26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me!
27. Who has more friends? Me. I'm just a lot more social than he is.
28. Who has more siblings? We're tied, exactly. We both have a brother and a sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I believe we both have a leg in the pants! We truly do discuss decisions before making them and work together on everything.

2 comments:

Teale said...

Your husband reminds me so much of my husband sometimes it is scary...

Leah said...

Yeah, tell me about it. I really just had to modify most of your answers a little so you wouldn't think I was trying to copy you!