Sunday, October 14, 2007

C is for...

Cookies! I had a yearning to once again express myself through culinary efforts, and this was the result - the most uniformed drop cookies I've ever made! To some this may not be anything exciting (my husband being one of them) but you other perfectionists out there know where I'm coming from. Or, maybe I'm just a little too excited about my cookies.... Well, for better or worse, check out the pics of my fantastic looking and tasting chocolate chip walnut cookies. Yes, they taste just as good as they look (thank you, Nestle Tollhouse)! Next time, I think I'll try chocolate cake...

2 comments:

Marie said...

They are beautiful! I am very impressed:) I made some cookies myself tonight. They were oatmeal. Not quite as pretty as yours though;)

Marie said...

They are beautiful! I am very impressed:) I made some cookies myself tonight. They were oatmeal. Not quite as pretty as yours though;)