Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!

I am a K4 teacher and usually LOVE my job, but at this time of the year, energy is high and patience is low. Now that the weather is actually pretty, the kids are just itching to get outside and can't seem to be still and quiet inside. It is very frustrating to try to teach a group of children who are crawling around, pushing each other, talking to each other, etc. I love each and every one of my students, but some days I'd trade the lot of them for a litter of puppies! I am glad that we are able to get outside and not freeze to death, and that the runny noses have just about all cleared up. I actually have some color, which is no small feat. Even though I may complain about the behavior of my kids, I have to admit that getting to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful warm sunshine for an hour each day is a definite plus to my job!

Well.... This week I didn't lose any weight, but I didn't gain any, either. I guess I'm ok w/ that! I've been trying really hard to stay away from the things I know aren't good for me, but sometimes I just want a donut!

0 comments: