Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust!

Yay for me! I've lost another pound! Although it's only a pound a week so far, I'm glad the scale is moving in a downward trend! Although I did lose another pound and am happy about that, I'm not as pleased with my exercise routine. I only walked one day last week, and this week is looking the same! ARRUGH! Just think what I could achieve if I were exercising... I guess I'll have to just force myself to use the boreing eliptical in the basement. I really wish we had a TV down there so my mind would be occupied while exercising. I also have to report two tiny cheats - I had two pieces of Easter candy at mom's again. I just can't resist the sweettart critters and the malted milk balls! However, I am proud I was able to have just one then walk away!

In other news, the prom is this weekend! I'm excited and a littl anxious. We have the decorations ready to go, all the vendors in line (hopefully!), the prom king and queen have been voted on and we've got animals lined up to greet us as we arrive, so now it's just up the execution of all of the plans we've made! I'll be sure to post some pictures after the fact. Have a great week!

1 comments:

Teale said...

do you have an ipod? i like to listen to podcasts when I walk sometimes. They are free and you can find them on any topic imaginable... I find them a little more interesting then just a regular playlist that I tend to get used to.