Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Prom Night and Weight Loss

Ok, some of you have been dying to see pictures of the prom I was in charge of at the zoo. Well friends, wait no longer! We had a bit of a time decorating because of inclement weather, but we got it done and it turned out well. Let me know what you think. In case you can't tell, the black and white paper on the walls is zebra print!









We also had animal greetings. The handlers brought Robin, the chinchilla, Smokey, the screech owl, and two snakes who are not pictured because I don't enjoy animals with less than 2 legs. They were pretty - at a distance! One was a milk snake named Cinco and the other was a Burmese Python named Damion. Fitting, huh?




On the weight loss front, somehow with eating 2 chocolate cupcakes and a small individual tub of chocolate ice cream I lost a pound. I thought I'd have gained two for sure! Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.