Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Results Are In!

Ok, here goes my first weigh in blog!

I did walk a total of 3 days last week! Yay me!

I do, however, have to admit to 4 small cheats. It was Easter weekend, after all!
Here are my cheats - two mineature snickers (the tiny square ones), on Reece's egg and one sweettart chick. I couldn't pass up the chick, our Easter Bunny always got them for us, and you can only get them this time of year! I feel pretty good about my self for only having these few small lapses in judgement!

I believe my scales say I've lost a pound! See, my start weight was from when I went to the doctor's office. My scales are pretty hard to read, so I THINK I've lost a pound, but I'm not certain! Hopefully I'll have a new scale before my next weigh in post so I'll know for sure!

Thanks so much to those who have sent encouraging messages! Keep 'em comin'!

2 comments:

Chad said...

Good job with your first week. If I ever lose more than 1 pound in 1 week then it has been a VERY good week for me. Most of the time I just lose 1 if any.

Unknown said...

You're doing great, Leah! I have got to start working out...at least walking! That would help so much. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week off!! It sure goes by fast.