Monday, March 10, 2008

10 Facts

HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE TEN PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1. I am afraid that if you poke anyone's bellybutton (especially mine!) that the pokee will deflate like a balloon.

2. Although my feet freeze, I CANNOT sleep in socks.

3. It drives me crazy (short drive, I know) when the switches to a light with multiple wall switches are not all in the down or up position. One up and one down makes me insane!

4. I can clean up vomit, poo and other bodily fluids all day. Just don't ask me to watch any nasty ER procedures! They just gross me out!

5. I'm obsessive with symmetry. When decorating, I must have similar if not EXACT sized objects to balance out each side.

6. I wanted to be a veterinarian at one point in my life. Then I encountered chemistry and realized I'd have to use needles!

7. I like the smell of gas. Not from a body, but from a pump!

8. I'm comfortable singing in front of large numbers of people, but not speaking.

9. I can probably recite "The Sound of Music" word for word. I watched it every day (almost) growing up.

10. I lay all of my clothes out at night for the next day, down to the underwear and jewelery. My reasoning for this is that I'm always running late, and it takes me forever to decide on an outfit. By planning ahead, I run a smaller chance of being REALLY late.

Ok, I don't have 10 blogging buddies. Sad, I know. Maybe you could tell your friends about me and my little blog? Anyway... I would be interested in anyone's answers who will sit and do this. I really enjoy reading them!

1 comments:

Teale said...

I am the same way with the light switches! Our living room has 4 way switching (meaning 3 different switch locations w/ 3 different switches each) - that thing is like a puzzle getting it all right! I would do this on my blog but I did one just like this a while back, maybe it was 7 things though... can't remember. I need to call you to catch up sometime!