Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Look!

Yay! I've finally gotten my "blog lift" and I think it is FANTABULOUS!! It's all thanks to my crafty friend Teale! She does a super job and I'm very proud of her. She makes it super easy to do, so if you're lookin' to spice up your page, just click on the "Teale's digi-disigns" button below my picture and see what she can do. I know she'll be able to cook something up for you that you'll like.

In other news, I met Patrick Dempsey... Ok,so maybe I just posed by his picture in a cardboard cutout, but at least now I've got my picture with him! Ah... McDreamy...

In other news, we went to see the new Indiana Jones movie tonight. I've been looking forward to it ALL WEEK! It was typical Indie with tongue-in-cheek lines and lots of action. If you're not a huge fan, you won't become on with this movie, but if you're already hooked, you'll like it a lot! I won't say any more in case those of you who haven't seen it want to. I'm off on a week-long mission trip on Monday, so I'm sure I'll have plenty to report when I get back. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Teale said...

Your facial expression in that picture is too funny! Thanks for the shout out! :)

Chad said...

Everything looks good. I have such a crafty wife.

Marie said...

The page looks great! The picture is too funny. And Indiana Jones was very dissapointing to me. It had it's good points but overall I was just happy that I didnt pay for the ticket. I can't wait to hear about Migrant Camp.

Stacia said...

I love your blog lift! I'm currently on Teal's waiting list...I've already started giving her some ideas and I'm so excited to see the outcome. I just had to sneek a peek at what your's turned out like :-}
Take Care!