Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Results are In

So, this past week was homecoming at Shelby Academy. In addition to the required dress up days, the elementary classes participated in a pumpkin contest, made floats and decorated banners. Although my class didn't win, we still had fun participating! I also slept REALLY well all week 'cause I was worn out every day! Below are some picures of the festivities.

This is a picture of my class with our float. Stomp 'em, Raiders!


This is my class with my aide, Miss Darcey. We LOVE her!


This is our beautiful peacock pumpkin. Pretty creative, huh?


Last, but not least, here are my "Rocker Boys" who went all out on spirit day!


Have a great week!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Cute. cute, cute! Thanks for getting back in blogland. I love the post of your little friends. Their peacock was awesome. Have a good week

Teale said...

I love the peacock pumpkin! I'm very impressed!