Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I was tagged by Teale -

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
-OR-
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
-OR-
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

Here are 5 random (some weird) facts about me:
1. I love fresh cherries, but hate cherry flavored anything.
2. I met my husband at a formal - he was the date of one of my sorority sisters and he rode home with me (on the charter bus) !
3. My mother is Scottish and my dad is an American. I call her an alien and she calls me a halfbreed!
4. I dyed my hair (for real dye!) this past weekend... My stylist tells me I am no longer a "hair virgin."
5. People CANNOT touch my belly button, you can deflate like a balloon that way!

I don't have 5 blogs to send this to, so here are the ones I have: I tag Marie, Chad, Amanda and Sam.

1 comments:

Marie said...

I will probably never get around to doing it on mine but thanks for trying. I know, I know...I'm no fun. I did enjoy reading yours though. Why do people want to touch your belly button?